Meeting

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 14:18:10 PST 2021

Yeah, it's all a bit up in the air!

Maybe in 2 to 3 months' time it will be easier to organise something once
we are out of lockdown.

I gave a careers talk to my old school today. Heaven help the poor
young'uns trying to work out what to do next, whether Uni or apprenticeship
or a job. What a year they've had at a turning pint in their lives.

Best wishes, Peter