Meeting

Rod Norfor r.t.c.norfor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:34:09 PDT 2021

Yes, hopefully back to some normality in a few of months.

I have been talking with one of our new apprentices, who has never visited
the campus. All their recruitment, induction etc
has all been over teams. What a strange world.

Sorry, I had this composed last week, but forgot to press send....

Regards.

Rod