APM: meetings leading up to YAPC

Keith Howanitz howanitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:12:41 PST 2013

I wonder if we should not try to have some regular meetings between
now and YAPC, with a push to outreach to new members....

I remember that Patrick R. Michaud offered to come down and talk about
Perl 6, and I am sure there are other speakers and topics that might
be of general interest. Maybe it would also be good to try to have a
meeting on or near UT with the right kind of promotion - I think I
remember some students asking about possible meetings in the not too
distant past. Anyone on the list that could post a flyer on campus?
FWIW....

--
-Keith
howanitz at gmail.com