APM: Are you coming to YAPC?

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Mon Feb 11 15:43:41 PST 2013

Thanks Todd,
I second your challenge to Austin.PM, we need to beat Houston.PM for
sure!  :)
Perling,~ Will Braswell, Austin.PM President & YAPC::NA 2013 Director

On 2/9/2013 at 1:19 PM, "Todd Rinaldo"  wrote:Austin Perl Mongers,

Not to start a rivalry or anything, but Houston's beating you
Austin-ites out by a long shot for planned attendance to YAPC so far.
If you plan to go to YAPC, I encourage you to go to http://yapcna.org
, Create an account and/or login, and register for YAPC. No payment is
required to register. It's just a way of indicating you plan to come.

finding out about what's happening at YAPC, it's a great way to
communicate with fellow attendees before and during the conference.

Cheers,
Todd Rinaldo

P.S. The database used for last year is not the same as this year, so
if you've only been to YAPC 2012, you'll need to create a new account.