[Princeton-pm] current membership list

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan japhy at perlmonk.org
Fri Aug 19 08:52:33 PDT 2005

Right now, there are four active members of the list:

1. Jeff Pinyan
2. Thomas Pfau
3. Ben Haskell
4. "Uber Spaced"

We first three know each other from PerlMonks, and Uber Spaced is at Rider
University (and frequents freenode's #perl).

If you haven't yet looked, please read this thread:

   http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/princeton-pm/2005-August/000007.html

It's about our first one (or two) meetings, and the potential to have a
guest.  As we might be having a meeting *next week*, it'd be good if you
could submit your response to that posting as soon as possible.  (Ben
already has.)

A brief summary:

1. should we have a meeting before the end of August?  ISWW?
2. should we have a meeting on September 13th, 14th, or 15th?  ISWW?
3. when should we invite mirod?
4. do we want mirod to be a guest or a speaker?

The first meeting should, in my opinion, just be an introductory one.

ME:
1. yes (next Wednesday or Thursday), anywhere in Mercer
2. yes, any of them, anywhere in Mercer, the more north the better (for
    mirod)
3. in september
4. guest

BEN:
1. yes (next Wed or Thu is fine), suggesting the "Triumph" microbrewery in
    Princeton
2. yes, preferably the 13th or 14th
3. september
4. guest

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service