[Princeton-pm] Michel Rodriguez (mirod on PerlMonks) in the area

Ben 'benizi' Haskell pm at benizi.com
Thu Aug 18 08:57:00 PDT 2005

My prefs:

1. I'd like to, yes. Either proposed date works for me. (Aug 24/25) Not
sure how informal these things are supposed to be (or how Princeton-PM'ers
would like them to be). There's a nice microbrewery in Princeton called
Triumph. A bit pricy, but they've got good burgers 'n beer.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=138+Nassau+St.,+Princeton,+NJ

2. Again, yes, and any of those dates works for me. (Sept. 13/14 preferred
to the 15th)

3. September; your reasoning sounded right to me. (1st meeting =
intro's/logistics)

4. I'd say 'guest', so he doesn't feel pressured to make some big
presentation.

Looking forward to meeting him; we use XML::Twig quite a bit here at
WordNet. (for a related project, not WordNet itself... yet)

-- Ben