[Princeton-pm] current membership list

Thomas Pfau pfau at nbpfaus.net
Fri Aug 19 14:26:56 PDT 2005

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:

>1. should we have a meeting before the end of August?  ISWW?

Sure.  The first meeting will probably be small and informal so the
microbrewery would be fine.  For regular meetings, that might be a nice
place to go after the meeting.

>2. should we have a meeting on September 13th, 14th, or 15th?  ISWW?

Second Wednesday is the meeting night for the Linux User Group in
Princeton (LUG/IP, http://www.lugip.org/).  Any other night that week
would be fine.

>3. when should we invite mirod?

The second meeting would probably be better.  My guess is the first
meeting will be about setting up a framework for the group itself.
Probably not very interesting stuff for a visitor.

>4. do we want mirod to be a guest or a speaker?

Invite him as a guest.  If he decides to present something, all the better.

--
tom_p
pfau at nbpfaus.net -- http://nbpfaus.net/~pfau/