Register for Conference in the Cloud

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Wed May 20 17:22:11 PDT 2020

While not meeting in person is unfortunate, a great thing about this pandemic is
it suddenly made a lot of conferences orders of magnitude more accessible.  No
need for the great time and expense of traveling.  As such my attending this
YAPC was a no-brainer, just signed up.  I was last at one in 2012 and under
normal having-to-travel circumstances wouldn't have expected to go to one until
at least another year or several from now. -- Darren Duncan