Register for Conference in the Cloud

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Wed May 20 13:19:17 PDT 2020

Friends,

Round about this time of the year, back when Reality was Real and not
just Virtual, this mailing list would be heating up with meta-discussion
of the June /(?:YA|T)PC::NA::(?:19|20)\d{2}/ conference.  Alas, this
year we're stuck with the merely virtual Conference in the Cloud
(https://tpc20cic.sched.com/) running from Wednesday June 24 through
Friday June 26 (with tutorials on Saturday June 27).

But that doesn't mean we can't talk trash on this mailing list.  So let
me kick things off with three separate posts.

First of three posts:

First, the pitch to attend.  The registration is only $10!  For those of
you in the U.S. that's only 0.83% of the $1,200 check with Donald J.
Trump's name on it that you're still waiting for!  How can you not
afford to register?

Register at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/conference-in-the-cloud-a-perl-raku-conference-tickets-103163865900

Thank you very much.