new worst movie ever??

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Fri Jul 12 13:17:55 PDT 2013

Could we please add that chat list and take this traffic off it?  A
lot of us subscribed to find out about YAPC in particular, and you
very few who have decided to use it as a chat list are at least
potentially driving people off the list as a consequence of your
decision.

Please reconsider.

Cheers,
David.