new list for chat?

Karen Etheridge ether at cpan.org
Fri Jul 12 11:31:25 PDT 2013

May I request the creation of a new list, "yapc-chat", to keep the main
list more clutter-free for those who wish to continue to receive
announcements from the YAPC organizers and other posts directly relating to
one of the YAPC conferences?

(while I find the movie conversation amusing, it's quite orthogonal to the
conferences.  thanks!)