[yapc] A word of caution

Josh McAdams josh at yapcchicago.org
Thu Jun 15 15:28:04 PDT 2006

> I'm arriving by Air Canada at about 8:20 PM.
> Anyone want to share a cab?
> Any idea what a cab from O'Hare to IIT would cost?

I just called.  For everyone who is possibly taking a cab, there is one
company with a number that is pretty easy to remember: 312-TAXICAB

There rates from O'Hare to IIT are approximately $44 + 2.25 for the
first person + 1.00 for the second person + 0.50 for each additional person.

There rates from Midway to IIT are approximately $35 + 2.25 for the
first person + 1.00 for the second person + 0.50 for each additional person.