[yapc] A word of caution

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Thu Jun 15 15:37:45 PDT 2006

I'm not 100% sure about Midway, but with O'Hare there will be NO problems
getting a cab - their cab stands are pretty well stocked at most
reasonable hours of the day.

The cab stands are clearly marked with arrows on signs near the baggage
claim area.  Just go outside and look for a long line of cabs.

Take the first one available.  Unless there's already a line of people.

But as mentioned elsewhere, (or maybe not) - $44+ for a cab ride, or $2.50
for the L...  I can only recommend a cab if you're really impatient, and
don't mind paying +40 to save 20-30 minutes.

-Kent