[Wellington-pm] Visiting Wellington

Marcus Holland-Moritz mhx-perl at gmx.net
Wed Jan 28 10:39:00 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm a (more or less active) perl5-porter, CPAN module author (mhx)
and member of the stuttgart.pm group in Germany, and I'll be on
vacation in New Zealand during February and March.

I've been looking for Perl Monger groups in NZ and it seems as if
wellington.pm is the only "active" group. My itinerary will bring
me to Wellington on February 24th, and I'll be taking the morning
ferry to Picton on the 26th.

While in Wellington, I wouldn't mind meeting with some Perl hackers.
I already saw that I'll be two weeks late for the regular February
meeting... ;)

Just let me know if you're interested in some cultural exchange.

Kind regards,
Marcus

P.S.: I could offer to prepare a short talk on my Convert::Binary::C
      module, in case anyone is interested. (As I don't have any talks
      in english yet, this has to be something that I can easily
      prepare in parallel to doing the vacation preparations. :)