[Wellington-pm] Visiting Wellington

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Jan 28 12:17:02 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 19:39 +0100, Marcus Holland-Moritz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a (more or less active) perl5-porter, CPAN module author (mhx)
> and member of the stuttgart.pm group in Germany, and I'll be on
> vacation in New Zealand during February and March.

Hi Marcus

It's always nice to meet up with travelling Perl folks.  We even have a
few Germans in our group.

If you'd like to meet up for a beer and maybe a meal on Feb 24th or 25th
then I'm sure we can get some folk together.  If you want to tell us
about your Convert::Binary::C then I can organise a room and a projector
and then we can do beer after that.  But since you'll be on vacation,
nobody will mind if we skip straight to beer :-)