[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Dan Horne dan.horne at redbone.co.nz
Tue Sep 11 15:24:25 PDT 2007

> Wow what a great turnout last night - I counted 24!  I would
> be interested to hear people's thoughts (on or off list) on
> what makes for a good meeting and what we can do to maintain
> high attendance levels.

Hey Mongers

I first attended last month and was lurking at the back last night. I
enjoyed what I saw, and appreciated the effort put in by the presenters.
Unfortunately, I think I was suffering from watching too much of the RWC, so
I started fading a bit at times - I am particularly curious about POE, but
missed most of the presentation :-( I hope it goes online!

Looking forward to next month...

Dan