[Wellington-pm] Introductions

Matthew Hunt matt at dessicated.org
Sun Aug 8 18:25:10 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm the final missing link in the Katipo connection.  I've been
programming Perl for as long as I can remember, which, dependent on how
much I've had to drink, is either about 3 hours or 10 years :-).  I work
mostly on web applications and have done various other things in my
spare time, e.g. http://makeashorterlink.com/ (though that's actually
all in PHP).

I moved to Wellington from the UK about 8 months ago and have no
intention of going back (and they can't make me).  I'd be keen to
see some kind of meetings happening in Wellington if there are some
interested people around to go to them.

Cheers,

Matt.
--