[VPM] Victoria Perl Mongers meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Nov 11 13:46:29 CST 2003

Victoria.pm will meet next on Monday, November 24, 7pm, at UVic.  Abram
is reserving the room and I shall announce it by email the day before
the meeting.

Abram will present on "Perl and Games".  I'm looking forward to that;
the little I've read on the topic to date has been entertaining and
educational.

Other topics to be covered as time permits; make requests for anything
particular.

I shall give away the O'Reilly User Friendly book "Evil Geniuses in a
Nutshell" by the usual method.

(Courtesy copy to VLUG members by permission of the list
manager.  Victoria.pm's home page is <http://victoria.pm.org/>.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies