[VPM] November meeting

Mon Nov 10 18:12:15 CST 2003

At 3:24 PM -0800 11/10/03, abez wrote:
>Supposedly I have to get some presentation done about perl and games.
>
>So a little on SDL and how perl can be used in games. It might be really
>high level -- more so focussed on the patterns of games and perl rather
>than exactly how to do it.
>
>abram

I wouldn't see the high-levelness as a problem; rather, as a good thing.  The fact is, in order to do the work properly, one must understand the high level context of what they are doing before they are really ready to absorb the low level details.  So if you're ready then go for it! -- Darren Duncan