[tpm] Looking for a conference room for Dec 5-8

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 06:41:25 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

The MetaCPAN core developers are going to be hacking on MetaCPAN in Toronto from Dec 5-8.  We have a potential space to work out of, but it’s not 100%.  I was wondering if anyone had a contact with access to a space we could use for 5-7 developers from a Thursday to a Sunday.  Does anyone know who our contact was at Mozilla?  Does anyone have a contact at U of T?  Just want to make sure we have options.

Also, would anyone be interested in having the TPM social on Dec 5th so that we can all hang out?

Olaf