[tpm] Follow-up to Lightning Talks

Shawn Sorichetti ssoriche at sackheads.org
Tue Oct 1 11:16:13 PDT 2019

Hi Alan,

It wasn’t an empty file at the beginning it was an empty git commit. To create one issue the command:

git commit —allow-empty —message “Initial commit”

This will allow you to rebase all the way back to the beginning of the repository.

The other option, which I still haven’t got around to trying is to issue:

git rebase -i —root

This is supposed to allow rebasing of the very first commit.

~Shawn