[tpm] April meeting / TEK Systems is unavailable on our usual day

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:17:24 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I just heard from my contact at TEK Systems that the company will be closed
on the last Thursday of the month, which is our usual meeting day.

Also, I don't have a speaker for April yet, but as Scott has suggested, we
could do the Questions and Answers thing -- throw a bunch of questions
together, folks could come up with answers, and we could have a general
discussion about that. There are many interesting dark corners in both Perl
and Linux that would be neat to share.

So, please reply to this thread on your thoughts about
1. Topic/Speaker for April (your own, or the Q&A thing);
2. Alternative location just for this month, assuming we stick with
Thursday April 26; and
3. Alternative date just for this month -- perhaps Wednesday April 25.
(I'll follow up and see if TEK is available on that day.)

The last week of the month is just two weeks away, so we need to move
quickly. Thanks all!

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler, Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org