[tpm] Thanks for keeping these meetings going!

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:42:40 PDT 2018

Also, for those that weren't there, Scott Sullivan of GTALUG had a really
cool thing.

Hardware Password bank. Pretty cool. Mooltipass:
https://www.themooltipass.com/

This was an indiegogo campaign.  Basically, it's a device you can plug into
your tablet/phone/computer with plugins for various browsers. It appears as
a keyboard.  There's a chip card with a pin. Passwords encrypted on device,
3 failed attempts to unlock and the chip card is wiped (and you can have
many cards as backup). The chip card pin never goes online.

I thinks I may get me one. :)

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com