[tpm] July 25th, 2013 TPM Meeting

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Sun Jun 23 10:51:38 PDT 2013

I would be interested in communications, particularly cultural differences in the level of explicitness an humour allowed (say between European and North American styles).

I am also interested in the idea of an individual's brand.

MIke

On 2013-06-10, at 9:16 PM, Michelle Warren <michelle at michellewarren.ca> wrote:

> Hi Jordan and everyone,
>
> Some topics for your consideration:
>
> Using LinkedIn in your career search
> Effectively communicating in the workplace
> Building your brand with social media
>
> My presentations revolve around career/job search and communications (writing, conversations or presentations). I can pretty much speak about any topic as they relate to those two areas.
>
> If you’d like further information or more details, just let me know.
>
> Thanks and I’m looking forward to meeting you,
> Michelle

Mike Stok <mike at stok.ca>
http://www.stok.ca/~mike/

The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.