[tpm] avoid scraper contract

mashton mashton at 4all.com
Fri Mar 9 08:47:58 PST 2012

One option is to use an intermediary for unknown employers. I've used them
when also hiring unknown contractors for short duration contracts.

I usually use VWorker.com , they do take a small cut, but they make sure
the funds for the contract are deposited in escrow, based on milestones.
And they have a full arbitration facility. There are other like this out
there, elance.com, odesk.com

Just a thought!

But yes there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there always looking to
exploit and try and get something for little or nothing.

Mike