[tpm] post-Keenan Dancering

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 11:01:20 PST 2012

On 2/22/12 1:10 PM, Olaf Alders wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> https://gist.github.com/1886356
>
> Let me know if you run into any problems deploying the app locally with these instructions.

The instructions are clear enough, but I encountered problems installing
dependencies.  Granted, this was my first time using 'cpan', but I got
these "bailing out" messages:

! Bailing out the installation for XML-RSS-1.49. Retry with --prompt or
--force.
! Bailing out the installation for XML-Atom-0.41. Retry with --prompt or
--force.
! Bailing out the installation for XML-Feed-0.46. Retry with --prompt or
--force.
! Bailing out the installation for Dancer-Plugin-Feed-0.6. Retry with
--prompt or --force.
! Bailing out the installation for TorontoPerlMongers-0.1. Retry with
--prompt or --force.
27 distributions installed

Should I try installing them with good, old-fashioned 'cpan'?

jimk