[tpm] post-Keenan Dancering

Olaf Alders olaf at vilerichard.com
Wed Feb 22 10:10:03 PST 2012

Hi Everyone,

After Jim's talk tomorrow we want to wrap up the work on the new, sexy Toronto.pm site.  If you have a portable hacking device, please bring it along.  If you don't, you can pair program with someone who has the hardware.  In preparation, please take a moment to install the app and the necessary deps. I've posted instructions here:

https://gist.github.com/1886356

Let me know if you run into any problems deploying the app locally with these instructions.  Also, if you need to be added to our Github organization (i.e., if you can't clone the repo), let me know and I'll add you.  Even if you had the app running at the last meeting, please take a moment to try it out before we meet tomorrow so that we don't need to spend a lot of time installing dependencies, SSH keys etc.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf at vilerichard.com