[tpm] Anomalous globular behaviour?

arocker at vex.net arocker at vex.net
Fri Apr 24 10:03:39 PDT 2009

> I would just be pragmatic and add a '-f' test on the file name.

That's probably a sensible thing to do in a general case, but the code
that started this particular hare was simply a test script using a flag
file to indicate whether a loop should abort or continue. That's why I was
looking for a string rather than a more complicated expression.

> The source code for this is in the File::Glob module in the file
> bsd_glob.c in the function bsd_glob if you care to look at it.  It
> is not that easy to understand.

Even with that warning I may well take a look. Thanks for the information.