[tpm] TPM talk suggestions

Mike Ashton Mashton at 4All.com
Fri Apr 18 12:09:14 PDT 2008

We're actually in the middle of an ajax project. Like Adam said, the
server side is pretty much standard cgi, you just basicaly have to
decide on the data transport method you want to use.

We looked at a lot of  ajax libraries like scriptaculous and a few
others. But we settled on ExtJS ( extjs.com ), it is a very impressive
package. The site has a lot of tutorials and demos to help you step
through the build process. There are none done with perl, but a few do
with php and ruby so it is easy to extend that into the perl world. They
also have a very active forum for support or they also do have paid
support if you really need it or want assistance in a rapid build.

Mike