[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Contacts in Salt Lake City

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:48:57 PST 2013

As I mentioned in yesterday's meeting, we just found out (this week)
that we have an opportunity now to act upon a long-term goal of
relocating to Salt Lake City.  My wife's been offered her dream
promotion there.

After we arrive I'll be interested in getting to know the Perl
community in Salt Lake City (and the greater programming community).
Who knows; maybe I'll even start a PerlMongers group.  To that end, if
any of you know of Perl shops there, or even just individuals active
in "the community", I'd love to hear about them.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com