[Thousand-Oaks-pm] TO-PM now being organized by Peter Bowen

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:49:35 PST 2013

Dave Oswald recently announced that he's moving to Salt Lake City and is therefore not co-organizing Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers.  We all wish him well, and appreciate all he has done for us.

I am also bowing out of co-organizing TO-PM.  My job in Culver City makes it difficult to make it to Thousand Oaks by 7 PM on meeting days, and I am not able to devote the kind of time and attention the group deserves.  I'll still attend when I can, but I'm not going to be a co-organizer.

Peter Bowen of ValueClick is taking over as organizer, and I'm sure he'll do an excellent job.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with this chapter.  I have learned a lot and enjoyed myself enormously!

Best,
CCH