[Thamesvalley-pm] tech talks in February

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 09:55:40 PST 2017

I could 'in theory' do a talk about the difficulty breaking into a new
language / toolkit / skill. As an out of date programmer I find myself
often frustrated at how everyone but me has the answer I need but nobody
is willing to share. This is off the cuff though so I haven't got
anything thought through.