[Thamesvalley-pm] tech talks in February

Neil Bowers neil.bowers at cogendo.com
Tue Jan 17 14:06:59 PST 2017

Hi Andrew,

> I'm just confused.
>
> Are you saying the TVPM Tech meet is cancelled, if we decide to go to the Maidenhead event? =P.

Just for February’s get-together.

For February we’d said we’ll do 10-minute tech talks, from as many people are keen/happy/coercible to give one.

> Why don't you lot do the Maidenhead event in Feb, and then we'll have our own Technical-meets-social meetup in March?

If enough people are keen to do a 10-minute talk, then we’ll organise a separate session, as the Maidenhead tech session has limited slots.

Is that clearer?

Cheers,
Neil