SPUG: Evening meeting tomorrow in Seattle

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:39:51 PST 2005

Hello SPUGgers,

Tomorrow is our Seattle evening meeting. Here is a repeat of the details:

Who: SPUGgers

What: Informal, more technical meeting to get to know each other and
discuss what each other is working on. I'll be presenting either on
some Perl shortcuts that would be helpful for newbies to
see/understand, or on building a simple host/client network
application. It would be great to have some other presenters, or at
least some people with some interesting questions to toss around.

Where:
WhitePages.com
16th floor of the Rainier Tower
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1301+5th+Ave,+Seattle,+WA+98101&spn=0.022019,0.040321&iwloc=A&hl=en
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=adr.1301%205th%20Ave%2C%20Seattle%2C%20WA%2098101
 -- for the second link, be sure to click on "Bird's Eye" on the left.
(The building that looks like it has suffered severe erosion, been
attacked by a giant beaver, etc.  It is located between 4th and 5th,
and Union and University.  There is parking in the building (but I
don't know how much it costs), in nearby garages, and a (very) little
on neighboring streets.) Food and drinks are fine to bring.  We have a
good supply of soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea, etc.

When: Tuesday, December 20th, 5:30 p.m.,

Why: Mainly to exchange knowledge and revitalize the community, but
also for fun.

It isn't too late to be added to the program; I don't expect to take a
great deal of time. If anyone attended Seattle Mind Camp, I'd be
interested in hearing a review of it since I was out of town that
weekend.

My number below is my cell phone, if anyone gets lost (and I am not
not also lost), call and I'll have someone talk you through to the
building.

--
Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.