SPUG: PWP hack session

El JoPe Magnifico ext-spug at jope.net
Wed Mar 17 00:02:55 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
>> QCafe has a computer instructional area, according to their literature.
>> Has anyone seen this?  (is it separate from the couple computers in the
>> back right corner of the cafe?)  Is it a possible venue for presentations?
>
> It's not appropriate -- only about 6 computers.

Number of computers isn't really relevant, with regards to presentations.
Is there seating for more than six people?  Any projection equipment?

I've seen the public area, and no, it's not appropriate either.
There is a small-ish meeting room right behind the stage, but IIRC,
it only seats maybe 8 people.