SPUG: PWP hack session

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Mar 16 20:30:29 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Michael R. Wolf wrote:

> > QCafe has a computer instructional area, according to their literature.
> > Has anyone seen this?  (is it separate from the couple computers in the
> > back right corner of the cafe?)  Is it a possible venue for presentations?
> >  -jp
>
> It's not appropriate -- only about 6 computers. And the public space,
> although it would be great, is too public to monopolize with a normal
> session. But it's just great for a hack session.

Their website talks about large separate spaces available for rent and
they have non-profit rates. But I have not visited or talked to anyone
there. Have you checked out their rates or the extra space? They certainly
sound interesting (at least in html).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.