SPUG: Perl On Linux/Unix Versus Windows

Hartman, Karl B karl.b.hartman at Boeing.COM
Thu Oct 18 18:34:34 CDT 2001

HPUX & Solaris too  (The servers I take care of are HPUX, Solais and various
levels of RH Linux)

-- Trevor Leffler <tleffler at u.washington.edu> spake thusly:

-- Bryan Dees <Bryan.Dees at airborne.com> spake thusly:

> We use Perl on HPUX and Linux.

-- "Hartman, Karl B" <karl.b.hartman at Boeing.COM> spake thusly:

> We do too.

For those of you who haven't responded yet, please send responses to
Asim personally. I see no point in burdening the list with a flood of
messages indicating individual Perl environments, and I'm sure that
Asim will submit his findings once he compiles them (which will be a
good deal more useful anyway).

Unless, of course, you wish to start a discussion regarding your
particular environment.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org