SPUG: Perl On Linux/Unix Versus Windows

Asim Jalis asimjalis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:58:27 CDT 2001

Matt Tucker <tuck at whistlingfish.net> wrote:
> For those of you who haven't responded yet,
> please send responses to Asim personally. I see
> no point in burdening the list with a flood of
> messages indicating individual Perl
> environments, and I'm sure that Asim will submit
> his findings once he compiles them (which will
> be a good deal more useful anyway).
>
> Unless, of course, you wish to start a
> discussion regarding your particular
> environment.

Yeah. What he said.

Concerning the poll: I have received 28 responses
so far, so we almost have a nice statistically
significant sample.

Even though I am tempted to announce the running
tally right now I really should wait till all the
votes are in, so that I don't bias uncast votes.

I'll announce the results Friday night.

Asim

http://personals.yahoo.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org