SPUG: The Damian Cometh! Next week!

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Jun 28 17:32:06 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

Just a reminder that Damian's fee-based one-day seminars take place
next Thursday and Friday, in Kirkland, and his free (E-)?SPUG talks next
Wednesday and Thursday.

SPUG's Alyssa Harding, who raves below about the short-version of his
OOP talk at YAPC, liked it so much that she's signed up for the full-day
version next Thursday!  You can too:
	http://www.consultix-inc.com/sched.html

See:  http://www.consultix-inc.com/advoop.html

> I am not the only one who today, after hearing his talk called
> 'Quantum Superpositions and the First Virtue' . . .

That talk will be given again next Thursday evening, at E-SPUG in Redmond:
	http://www.halcyon.com/spug/
	http://espug.pm.org

> . . . was just about ready to pack up and go back to college
> in Australia.  He will be giving this one for SPUG and I won't spoil the
> surprise but you're in for a wild ride!
>
> A.

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| CLASSES:  8/14: UNIX Fund.  8/21: Shell & Utilities  9/11: Perl + Mods |
| DAMIAN CONWAY Seminars;  Adv. OO Perl: 7/6,  Parsing with Modules: 7/7 |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org