SPUG: CGI Forms != Tedious

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Feb 25 13:40:46 CST 2000

There are several higher level abstraction modules that sit on top of DBI/DBD.

In the past, I have kludged together my own routines to read some sort of
(Konfig =~ s/^K/c/) file and generate from it webforms, perl code to validate the form and

[ list-owner note: Majordomo doesn't like to see "^\s*config " in message]

sql to do the action (insert/modify/delete).

Some CPAN modules that I am interested in, but have not had the time to explore
are the DBIx::* stuff.  Specifically, DBIx::{Recordset,Easy,AnyDBD} are
appealing from their README content.

-C.