[Southampton-pm] The reason my Plack demo failed. :)

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 22 09:30:55 PDT 2012

Hi Tim,

I spend a lot of my time working on a Catalyst which was originally version 5.8 but is now 5.9. I think that means we’re using Plack under the hood somewhere without realising it.

For that reason I’m interested in learning about Plack and its middleware but I haven’t any plans to do any active investigation at the moment.

All the best.

Duncan