[Southampton-pm] The reason my Plack demo failed. :)

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 13:37:28 PDT 2012

On 22 September 2012 17:30, Duncan Garland <duncan.garland at ntlworld.com>wrote:

> For that reason I’m interested in learning about Plack and its middleware
> but I haven’t any plans to do any active investigation at the moment.

Cool - a lot of things which were previously implemented in Catalyst
plugins can be neater if done in Plack middleware - which is part of the
reason Catalyst has moved to Plack by default now, I think.

Maybe we'll be able to think up some useful examples before the next
southampton-pm meeting!

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>