Next meeting for Sonoma.pm

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Fri Apr 21 01:00:00 CDT 2000

This coming Thursday I'll do a presentation on regular expressions.  I'll
start with the basics and give a good overview of the main points.  regexs
are one of the *major* features of Perl, hopefully I can do them justice.

I'll also talk a little bit about the Java conference and why I'm really
starting to like Java.

On a more important note, I won't be able to coordinate for this group
anymore.  My job has been getting more demanding and with my new daughter's
arrival, so has my family. If someone is willing to keep the group alive I'd
love to attend the meetings, but I can't really do much more.  Hopefully,
we'll find a volunteer.

Jay Di Silvestri
Executive Vice President
Advanced Data Engineering