Next Meeting for Sonoma.pm

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Wed Apr 26 00:43:51 CDT 2000

As I wrote earlier this month, I regret that I don't have the time to
contribute to the Sonoma Perl Mongers that I need.  I was hoping that
someone would step up to the plate, but there havn't been any takers.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, and I won't be able to make it.
I've got a family event on Friday in LA.  I was trying to juggle things so
that I could do both.  Unfortunately that would mean that work would suffer,
and I can't really do that either.  I've got a lot of balls in the air at
work right now and I'd really rather not drop one.

I didn't mean to get so detailed  in this note, but I wanted to convey that
I'm not bowing out of this meeting lightly,  I just can't carve out that
much time out of my schedule right now.

I suggest that if there is continued interest in keeping the group alive,
lets keep discussion going via email.  I'd like to see the group survive.
If we can figure out a way to make that happen it would be great for all
concerned.  Hopefully, that will be the case.

--Jay

Jay Di Silvestri
Executive Vice President
Advanced Data Engineering