[sf-perl] Raku study group at 2pm on Sunday the 24th

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:45:24 PDT 2020

We're doing another Raku study group via Zoom this Sunday
The meetup page is over here (RSVPs helpful, but not required):

   https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/270820818/

With a free account, zoom technically limits meeting length to
40mins, so I'm scheduling three meetings at the top of the hour
for 2pm, 3pm, 4pm. If they're enforcing the limit, we'll take 20
minute breaks from the video and then resume (if they're not
enforcing it, we'll just stay in the first meeting):

2pm:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78875319752?pwd=ZFFTLzRXTHk2ODBZdGFGVXkxeHk5Zz09

3pm:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71406880808?pwd=M3UwZXpIWFJIeW1RTUhqVEg0aHRTQT09