[sf-perl] The Raku/Perl6 Study Group via Zoom

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:00:40 PDT 2020

There's another Raku study group via Zoom this Sunday.
The meetup page is over here (RSVPs helpful, but not required):

   https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/270692855/

With a free account, zoom technically limits meeting length to
40mins, so I'm scheduling three meetings at the top of the hour
for 2pm, 3pm, 4pm. If they're enforcing the limit, we'll take 20
minute breaks from the video and then resume (if they're not
enforcing it, we'll just stay in the first meeting):

2pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77802860349?pwd=U0dQRmY3cWQ4VlZ2NG9wYzJHMStTZz09

3pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71847011385?pwd=eHdJZjZBeWVsRDBIcWxkSitYd1h0Zz09

4pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74415694792?pwd=eVNoMjNZNFBkWEpFVGRzempiYUZLdz09

The password on all: 4RakuRoll