[sf-perl] Sunday at 2pm, another Raku/Perl6 study group

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Sat May 16 10:18:14 PDT 2020

As per usual, I'm hosting another Raku study group via Zoom this
Sunday (with even less notice than usual, my apologies).  The
meetup page is over here (RSVPs helpful, but not required):

   https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/270692855/

With a free account, zoom technically limits meeting length to
40mins, so I'm scheduling three meetings at the top of the hour
for 2pm, 3pm, 4pm. If they're enforcing the limit, we'll take 20
minute breaks from the video and then resume (if they're not
enforcing it, we'll just stay in the first meeting):

  2pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78606109264?pwd=OGR6YnIrL09JS1A1Z00zU1FodzJjdz09

  3pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74278008394?pwd=YUJRb1crb0F1TmdPK1BtTWsySEFrUT09

  4pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76850778167?pwd=VTh4QjhZZ2l0QmNmU1IzdUtWSVhIZz09

The password on all: 4RakuRoll