[sf-perl] [job] Circonus is looking for a Perl developer

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Mon Feb 9 15:07:21 PST 2015

If I weren't currently full time employed I'd jump quickly at this
opportunity. The company has very strong leadership.

http://jobs.perl.org/job/19218

Circonus is a software company that is changing the way the world
monitors both IT infrastructure and businesses it powers. Our SaaS and
on-premise solutions enable companies to navigate the torrent of
telemetry data produced by technology enabled businesses, turn that
data into information and leverage that it all to make better and
faster decisions.

Circonus operations team members focus on operating high performance,
resilient systems to power telemetry analysis systems around the
globe. As a Perl Developer you will be working inside the software
engineering group in a DevOps culture -- though you're unlikely to
hear that word on the job.