[sf-perl] [job] looking for experienced engineer

Stefan Amshey stefan at cloudfactory.org
Mon Feb 9 13:58:58 PST 2015

Hello all-

Our team is looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join us in
downtown Berkeley, 1 block from the BART station. Our legacy code is
primarily in perl, with a couple of newer products that are using
python/django. Other technologies we use: postgres, solr, redis, memcached,
git, javascript/nodejs. We need someone who can both read code and
communicate effectively with other engineers. Part time remote might be
considered, with the emphasis on part-time, but generally we are a very
interactive team so you must be willing to be in the office the majority of
the time.

Please email me off-list if you're interested in learning more.

Thanks!
   /Stefan