[sf-perl] Stephen Blum wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 20 02:39:06 PDT 2011

Quoting David Fetter (david at fetter.org):

> This happens when someone imports their whole address book for
> LinkedIn to spam.

It's why I implemented a regex filter, on all my GNU Mailman mailing
lists, to autoreject all received posts matching that pattern.  Might be
a good idea for sanfrancisco-pm.

--
Rick Moen            Vila:  "Why don't you go?" Avon:  "_You_ are expendable."
rick at linuxmafia.com  Vila:  "And you're not?"   Avon:  "No, I am not.